Friday, June 24, 2011
Summer is Here!!!!!!
Yay! We've already had 180 days of seventh grade!!!! I have had such a great year. My teachers were Ms. Casey for math, Ms. Beloff for ELA (English), Mr. Melvin for social studies (History), and Ms. Mueller for science. They were great teachers. My favorite teachers for funniness and niceness and stuff was Mr. Melvin. My favorite teachers for actual learning were Ms. Beloff who taught us well and we improved our writing a lot, and Ms. Casey for teaching us well and making math a teensy bit fun. Ms. Mueller was good and funny too. Our team (group of teachers and HRs) was totally the best and I'm sad to miss it, but excited for the summer. I can't wait to see everyone in Utah and to drive everywhere. Also, I'm really excited to move. I like my friends here, and I'll miss them. No offense intended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment