Sunday, January 8, 2012

Skiing!!!!!


       This week has been so much fun!!!! We have been skiing Wednesday through Friday, and the next few weeks we will ski Monday, Wednesday, Friday and either tuesday or thursday. So far it has been just Jono and I skiing on our own, while Annie, Sophie and Ezra ski the First Time slope. Jono and I ski mostly Home Run and Blanche. We've skied the Blue Square Assessment, but that led us to a different mountain, so then we got lost. Eventually we took the slope King Con, which is harder, and steep, and has obstacles at the bottom. That led us back to the lodge. Thursday I caught on a huge patch of powder, and completely wiped out!  I have bruises. But it was better than my brother, who tripped and fell twice, while standing still, on flat ground! I tease him. :) Anyway, we have had so much fun, especially eating Park City Kristy's Orange Poppyseed muffins (even though they are expensive) Those are soooo wicked amazing muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment